Commercial Bank of Dubai is one of the 10 largest banks operating in the UAE and is headquartered in Dubai. The bank was incorporated in Dubai in 1969 and currently has a 4.5% share of loans within the UAE. The bank is publicly traded and the Investment Corporation of Dubai maintains the largest ownership position at 20%. Click here to view a listing of the Commercial Bank of Dubai’s branches. The chart below is a quick summary of the trends in the banks financial metrics in recent years.
Commercial Bank of Dubai offers customers a wide range of conventional and Islamic banking products and services to its commercial and individual banking customers as well as Wealth Management services to its consumers through its Al Dana Wealth Management Centres, its network of conventional branches, Islamic branches, cash offices, and 210 ATMs/CDMs.
Commercial Bank of Dubai SWIFT Code
- SWIFT Code: CBDUAEAD
- Bank Code: CBDU is the bank code for Commercial Bank of Dubai
- Country Code: AE is the county code for the UAE
- Location Code: A is the location of the bank
- Code Status: D is the status of the bank and indicates an active status
- Branch Code: this is a head there is no branch code, so blank or XXX indicates unassigned which usually means this SWIFT Code is for a head office
Of the AED 80.5 billion of gross loans the bank had outstanding as of December 2021, AED 7.5 billion were loans for consumer mortgages. It’s most significant lending category was real estate where it has AED 25 billion of loans outstanding.
Contact Information For Commercial Bank of Dubai
- Domestic: 04 211 2848
- International: +9714 211 2848